VACCINATION CAMPAIGN AGAINST COVID-19
1. The Ministry of Health and Wellness reminds members of the public aged 18 and above that as from Monday 8th March 2021, they will be eligible for the National Vaccination Campaign using the AstraZeneca/COVISHIELD VACCINE.
2. The vaccination calendar for the mobile vaccination centres around the island remains unchanged. Vaccination will start at 08 30 hours and end at 15 30 hours from Monday to Saturday (except on Public Holidays) and will remain open to all members of the public aged 18 and above.
3. The ongoing vaccination exercise in the 5 Regional Hospitals of the Ministry of Health and Wellness will also operate from 08 30 hours to 15 30 hours from Monday to Saturday and will remain open to all members of the public aged 18 and above. Vaccination in the 5 Regional Hospitals will be organised in an alphabetical order as from Monday 8th March 2021, as follows:
– Family names starting with letters A to F will be vaccinated on Mondays and Thursdays.
– Family names starting with letters G to N will be vaccinated on Tuesdays and Fridays.
– Family names starting with letters O to Z will be vaccinated on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
4. Members of the Public are strongly encouraged to pre-fill their respective consent form before coming to the vaccination centres. The consent form can be downloaded and printed on the website of the Ministry of Health and Wellness, under the communique and latest news section: https://health.govmu.org
5. The Ministry of Health and Wellness wishes to remind the public that all persons willing to get vaccinated should present their National Identity Card / Passport for vaccination.
6. Members of the public should compulsorily and correctly wear their facemasks and maintain social distancing.
7th March 2021
Ministry of Health and Wellness